Human-Centred Leadership for a Complex World
‘Business as usual’ leadership is failing fast. Many leaders in business and government are struggling to engage their people and their customers and are not coping with a new world, where technology and climate issues alike are reinventing the way we work and act. The public and consumers are no longer tolerating remote and inhumane organisations and institutions.This workshop series offers insights to navigate complexity.Thought leaders Rebecca Morris and Andrew Melville have joined forces to produce these three workshops that gets to the heart of how to lead in a world of ambiguity and uncertainty. Content includes:
- Intuitive and insightful ways to build your observational intelligence
- How to engage and lead diverse teams through complexity
- Bringing your whole self to your leadership
- Getting courageous about your authenticity and vulnerability
- Building stories that inspire, engage and unite
Dates: Wednesday January 29, 2020, Wednesday February 12, 2020, Wednesday March 11, 2020, Toi Tu, 1 Ponsonby Rd, Auckland Central.
Series of three workshops $1500 GST INC
Workshop One $500 GST INC
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for instalment arrangements or bank transfers.