Weaving WOW Mentoring Series
A series of 12 one hour group mentoring sessions.
These down-to-earth practical online sessions give participants tools to develop positive inner and outer dialogues.
- Taking the stress out of communication.
- Strategies to reduce overthinking.
- Strategies to remove judgement of self and others.
- Strategies to avoid bad media and stories.
- How to craft and gather simple stories.
- Finding the stories of love in self and others.
- Developing curiosity, observation skills, and insight.
Each session will draw on The Weave Model, blending BEING and DOING, reflection and action, vision and service, belief, commitment and service.
We kick off at 5:30 pm NZ Time, Thursday February 7, 2019, running weekly via ZOOM on Thursdays at 5:30pm until April 25, 2019. Each session is recorded for later playback as required.
Full price is $600.
Early bird registrations until January 31, 2019 are $ 450.00 incl. GST, or 3 x monthly instalments of $150.
Participants who register before January 31 will also receive a free copy of Andrew Melville’s book The Weave: The Surprising Unity in Difference.
Email email@example.com for instalment arrangements or bank transfers.
This one day session offers a refreshing set of tools to navigate today’s world where work and life overlaps and gets complicated.
Drawing on the ancient technology of weaving, participants thread together sets of actions to:
- Deal with stress from communication overwhelm.
- Weave big picture vision with practical action.
- Develop, enjoy and share life stories.
- Build common ground with diverse people.
- De-clutter media and information networks.
- Identify actions to thread dreams, aspirations.
- Facilitate powerful and unifying conversations.
This workshop will run from 9:30 am to 4pm.
Full price: $575
Thursday 28th February, 2019
Wednesday 6th March, 2019
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or to register your interest.